Responsible for developing and implementing robust analytical and quantitative methods for portfolio design & construction. Primary role will be to focus on strategic and tactical asset allocation for large institutional clients (pension funds, insurers, endowments and foundations) in an enterprise and asset/liability management framework. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a Masters degree in a quantitative field (Economics, Physics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering), strong mathematical and analytical skills, modeling/programming capability. 1+ year experience in financial modeling. Email resumes to email@example.com.
Trading Machines LLC is seeking experienced candidates with backgrounds in high frequency/systematic trading.
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or similar technical field
- Strong analytical capabilities and C++/Linux programming skills
- Minimum 4 years experience in successful quantitative trading or automated trading business
- Superior accomplishments in systematic trading, quantitative modeling, or market systems development role
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trading Machines LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (three comprehensive options)
- Dental Coverage
- Company-Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Matched Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Commuter/Parking Benefit Program
- Company Activities Including Boat Outings, Family Activities and Office Parties
- Delicious and Healthy Snack Food and Beverage Options Offered Daily
- Daily Lunch Orders Discounted and Delivered to Your Desk